Saturday, March 29, 2014

SEPHORA (& more) HAUL!!

Happy Saturday!!

I've been making some pretty exciting purchases lately that I wanted to share with you! First I did some online shopping on Sigma and Makeup Geek. Check out what I got!

I was so excited to dig into these when they came in the mail!



I absolutely LOVE Sigma brushes, so I got a few more that were on my wish list. From left to right I got the E05 Eyeliner (this was a freebie), E55 Eye Shading, E52 Soft Shading, F25 Tapered Face, F10 Powder/Blush, and F88 Flat Angled Kabuki. So far I'm obsessed with the F88 for applying foundation and concealer. I also love the E52 for applying a soft wash of color all over the lid. 



This was my first purchase from Makeup Geek, and I'm so excited to play around with these shadows! So far, I've just used 3 of the colors, and they are all pigmented, creamy, and easy to apply. I got the Large Z Palette for easy storage of all the single eyeshadows. The eyeshadow colors I chose were Beaches and Cream, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brûlée, Mango Tango, Simply Marlena, Unexpected, Prom Night, Wisteria, and Drama Queen. I also got two pigments in Sweet Dreams and Enchanted. These are SOOO pretty! I'm excited to use them on my next night out!



Aaaand then Sephora happened. I went to the mall planning on getting a few things but I swear I get under some sort of trance when I walk through Sephora's doors. But enough excuses. I got some really amazing products that I've been wanting! Here's a picture of everything…




I've been wanting a new high end foundation, so I was looking at a few in the store. I really wanted the Marc Jacobs Gel Foundation, but the store was out of the color I needed. I went with the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation in the shade "I'm Pure 4 Sure" Ivory. I also wanted a new pressed powder because my Bare Minerals powder is broken and almost gone. I'm excited to try out the Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder in the shade Tender Rose.



Yay for new lippies!! I feel a little late in the game with this first one, which is Buxom's Full On Lip Cream in White Russian. It's such a beautiful natural pink/nude shade, that will go great over lip sticks or on its own. It has a lip plumping effect, so beware if you don't like tingly lip glosses. The second one is the Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in the color Streak. It's a beautiful orange, coral color that will be so perfect for Spring! Orange lips are very on trend for Spring, so this will be my toned down version of the trend.



This is probably what I'm most excited about using. These pictures don't even come close to doing justice to the gorgeousness of these colors. This is Sephora's Color of the Year line "Rush Luster Cheek Sweep". It has two blushes in Bridal Rose (a pink rose with shimmer) and Radiant Orchid. The middle shade is a highlight color called Spanish Villa. I am dying to use this ASAP!!



I had to grab some of the new Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes. I chose Peach Pop and Plum Pop, which will both be so beautiful for Spring and Summer (if it ever comes!!).


Lucky me- I made it to my 500 point perk and got the Fresh Best Seller's kit. It includes the Soy Face Cleanser, Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream, and Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. Now I just want to go wash my face :)


I also picked up Purity facial cleansing cloths, Soap & Glory "The Righteous Butter" body moisturizer, and the Glam Glow YouthMud Treatment. I got the mini version because I want to make sure I love it before I spend my life savings on the big one!

Do you guys want to see a Toss it or Try it on any of these products??? Let me know! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

XOXO,

Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment